The fair use policy for our fixed line telephone service is:
- • inclusive calls are limited to 60 minutes per call
- • local and national geographic numbers are numbers beginning 01 and 02 and 03 only and do not include non-geographic numbers (08xx including 0845 and 0870) premium rate numbers (09xx), internet access numbers or calls to the Channel Islands
- • local and national geographic numbers do not include international calls
- • if your tariff includes minutes to international numbers, certain selected destinations (which may vary from time to time) may be excluded dependent on the exact call price plan we agree with you
- • if your tariff includes minutes to UK mobiles, this refers to calls to Vodafone, O2, EE (T-Mobile and Orange) and Virgin only. Please note this does not include calls to Three (unless otherwise stated), Lyca or Lebara mobiles or any mobile virtual network operator not based on the UK GSM cellular networks
Our unlimited broadband packages are not currently subject to any fair use policy. However, they are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you exceed the limits included in our fair use policy:
- • we will charge you your standard tariff rate which you can find on our website at salvationtelecom.com/pricelist.php
- • where a fixed line call exceeds 60 minutes, the excess call time over 60 minutes will be charged at your standard tariff rate
- • we reserve the right to:
1.switch you to a more appropriate tariff or call price plan at any time;
2. suspend the your services; or
3. to terminate our agreement with you with immediate effect
We may revise our Fair Use Policy at any time by posting the updated version of the policy to our website. You are expected to check this policy from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.