Salvation Telecom Cloud Voice is a virtual phone system hosted in the cloud, so no more hardware or maintenance (we do that for you). The clever bit is that all your calls are made over the internet. You just need a Salvation Telecom business broadband connection.
It's got all the features of a traditional phone system but it also lets you work from whatever device you choose. And that's from any location, in or out of the office, as long as you're online. Calls are crystal clear, it's more flexible and it's more cost efficient. In business terms, it's a win-win.
Our product can offer the perfect solution, an off premise phone system located in the cloud designed to make the deployment of a comprehensive phone system as hassle free as possible. Salvation Telecom Hosted Voice is easy to deploy and is suitable for small to medium sized businesses. Instead of having a physical phone system and hardware on site, our phone system is located in data centres, accessed by data IP connections. Users benefit from their familiar telephone features plus new capabilities that significantly impact productivity and teamwork.
Why host your communications with Salvation Telecom
- No associated line costs
- Users can have a telephone number from another city or country.
- Wider range of functions & features.
- Integration with MS-Exchange, click-to-dial, video conferencing, Instant Messaging and databases.
- Built in fraud protection with the latest security updates applied centrally with no need for your intervention.
- Latest software updates at the datacentre improving performance and adding features.
- Automatic redirection to any chosen number should phones be unavailable.
- Scalable from just 2 to 100,000 users.
- No need for a physical PBX at each office with mutiple devices to configure and maintain.
- Improved call management.
- Quick installation.
- Disaster recovery.
- Free of charge application updates.
Latest Software updates always provides
Exclusive handset designs
low finical Risk
What does it Includes:
Music On Hold
Selective call Acceptance
Three way coference
Voice mail to email