Salvation Telecom takes your privacy seriously. We abide by the UK and EU rules on Data Protection.
Your information is used strictly for internal purposes. We collect customer data when you sign up for our service. We collect your address, contact details, details about our telephone lines, and payment information.
We will use the information you provide us to process your application for our services, and to contact you in the event that there is a problem with your application or service.
We value your privacy and understand that you don't want your details sold to third parties. We will not sell, trade or rent in any form your information to any third party.
The information we hold about you is confidential. We will only disclose it to 3rd parties when:
- • you give us your consent,
- • it is needed by certain reputable third parties involved in running accounts and/or providing services for you
- • in order to obtain professional advice,
- • we or others need to investigate or prevent crime (e.g. to fraud prevention agencies),
- • the law permits or requires it, or any regulatory or governmental body requests or requires it, even without your consent, or,
- • there is a duty to the public to reveal the information.
When you contact us, in any way, we may make a note of this contact if it is relevant to your permanent record. This allows us to provide a higher level of ongoing customer care.
We may pass on your details to bona fide credit checking agencies, for the purposes of assessing your credit worthiness. We and other organisations may also use credit reference agency and fraud prevention agency records that we receive about you, people financially linked to you and others in your household to help make decisions about you and them
You agree that we may use and update this centrally held information:
• for credit and credit related services and to manage your accounts;
• to provide you with other services;
• to identify other products and services which might be suitable for you;
• to recover debts;
• to prevent and detect fraud;
• to update our records about you;
• to prevent money laundering; and
• to check your identity.
We may also use your information for research and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services.
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other electronic communications with you for training purposes, so that we can check any instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service.
We will monitor network traffic from time to time for the purposes of backup and problem solving and in order to ensure that you are not misusing any of the services provided to you.
Please note that this policy will be reviewed, and may change, from time to time. Any changes will be posted to this website.
Other companies offering and advertising their products or services on our website may also download cookies on to your computer or mobile device. These companies will have their own privacy policies which will govern they way they use their cookies. Salvation Telecom accepts no responsibility or liability for these sites.